【NEW SPACES】Half Day Program：From Beyond the Veil
Beyond the Veil. It is the world of truth for you as the creator.
It’s a journey as well as a prologue to “You are a Star!”
You will go through the veil at the speed of light,
experience yourself as the creator, and raise your frequency infinitely.
A transformational work for everyone.
Before registering, please read all information and terms and conditions carefully.
Friday October 18th 13:00～ 16:00
Please note that dates indicated on the flyers you might have received at Sai Maa Darshan or One Day Program in April are no longer valid.
3rd floor, Shevans a mall
1-2-2 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo,105-0023, Japan
16,000 yen (includes 10% tax)
Payment plan available. Please choose Installment Payment option at the payment method section. Your tuition will be paid in three installments with no additional cost to you.
【Transportation, accommodations, clothing etc.】
OurFAQ page has detailed information on logistics for international participants!
Your accommodations for October 18th to 20th is not included in your tuition. However, there are many hotels in the area and you can find a short list of hotels nearby at our FAQ page.
PARTICIPATION & RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
Thank you for participating in our Sai Maa Japan KK Event, which consists of a workshop or series of workshops, whichever is applicable (the “Workshop”), sponsored by Sai Maa Japan KK and taught by Sai Maa or one of Sai Maa’s designated teachers (collectively “Teachers”) with the support of Sai Maa, Sai Maa Japan KK, Sai Maa LLC employees, staff members, representatives, and volunteers. The Workshop is designed to provide the opportunity for participants to explore passion as the essential energy to fuel a life of purpose, alignment and fulfillment. By participating in the Workshop you agree to the following terms and condition:
- The information presented during the Workshop, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, trainings, exercises, initiations, processes, activities, energetic activations, empowerments, downloads, instructions, and other materials (collectively the “Materials”), is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
- You understand the Workshop is experiential in nature and focuses solely on personal growth and spiritual transformation and is not to be considered treatment for any physical, emotional, or mental disorder. You agree to consult with your health care providers for any specific medical, emotional, or psychological problems or issues. Further you agree to take full responsibility for your self-care and for applying for yourself what you may learn from participating in the Workshop.
- Please be advised that by participating in the Workshop emotional or physical sensations may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects and possibly cause psychological and/or physical discomfort. If you inadvertently experience any distressing reactions by participating in the Workshop, you agree to ask for help.
- Any stories or testimonials presented during the Workshop do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome for any particular issue or in experiencing any particular state of awareness or consciousness. Further, you understand that Sai Maa Japan KK and Sai Maa LLC makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding any outcome for you during or after the Workshop for any particular issue or in experiencing any particular state of awareness or consciousness. Due to the fact that the Workshop includes group processes in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information you understand that you waive your rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- You acknowledge and agree that anything and everything discussed with the Teachers or any Sai Maa Japan KK, Sai Maa LLC employee, staff member, representative or volunteer either during or separate from the Workshop is merely a perspective for you to consider and your participation in the Workshop is not intended to create nor does it establish a client-practitioner or any other type of professional relationship between you and the Teachers or any Sai Maa Japan KK and Sai Maa LLC employees, staff member, representative, or volunteer. Although some Sai Maa Japan KK and Sai Maa LLC staff members, representatives, or volunteers may be licensed health care professionals, you agree and understand that they are not providing you with any medical or psychological advice or treatments and their participation in the Workshop is not part of their professional licensed health care practice.
- You agree and understand the Workshop may be filmed, photographed and/or recorded and that Sai Maa Japan KK and Sai Maa LLC shall have all rights in and to such film, photographs and/or recording, including the copyright therein. The copyright shall include, but not be limited to, the right to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish and otherwise reproduce, modify, and display any such film, photograph and/or recording for educational and promotional purposes, including without limitation, audiotapes, audio CDs, DVDs, websites, video, or film or any other form of recorded images. You grant Sai Maa Japan KK or Sai Maa LLC the right, without compensation to you, to film, photograph and/or record you while participating in the Workshop and you waive any right which you now have or may have hereafter in any such film, photograph and/or recording. You agree not to record by audio, video, photographic or any other means, any portion of the Workshop.
- You understand that your participation in the Workshop is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. Since the Workshop is experiential and the extent of the Workshop’s risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any and all risks associated with your participation in the Workshop. Further, you agree and understand that this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- You represent that you’re competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Workshop and that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence and you have the right to enter into this Agreement. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian hereby represents that you’re competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Workshop.
- Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to the Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to the Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement shall continue in full force and affect. By signing below, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement and you agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein. This Agreement shall be binding upon you and your heirs, family, legal representative, successors, and assigns.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you and your heirs agree to fully release, indemnify, hold harmless, and defend, Sai Maa Japan KK, Sai Maa, LLC, its owners, members, principals, Teachers, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants, volunteers, and others associated with Sai Maa Japan KK, Sai Maa, LLC, from any and all claims or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Workshop.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
Withdrawing more than 30 days before your workshop: Once you register for a scheduled program 30% of your tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance of your tuition, minus the 30%, is refundable until thirty days before the start of your program.
Withdrawing within 30 days of your program : Your paid tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable within thirty days of your program.
To make a cancellation or transfer, please email email@example.com. Exceptions to the above policy will be reviewed upon a case-by-case basis.